June 17 (Reuters) – Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd Chairman M K Surana, talking at an analyst convention:
* EXPECTS ITS Debt TO Fall TO Under 320 BILLION RUPEES BY Stop-JUNE Vs . 430 BILLION RUPEES AT Stop-MARCH
* May possibly SEE INVENTORY GAINS IN JUNE QUARTER IF OIL Price ranges Remain Steady
* COMPLETION OF HPCL-MITTAL Electrical power PETCHEM Venture DELAYED TO MID-2021 Vs . Planned APRIL 2021
* Will get 65% OF ITS CRUDE FROM M. EAST, Relaxation FROM W. AFRICA AND LOCAL CRUDE
* MUMBAI REFINERY Expansion TO BE Done BY MID-2021
* VIZAG REFINERY Growth TO BE COMMISSIONED Just before End OF 2021 Further company coverage:
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the details contained in this web-site is not necessarily real-time nor precise. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex rates are not furnished by exchanges but somewhat by market makers, and so prices may perhaps not be exact and may perhaps vary from the true market price, indicating charges are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. As a result Fusion Media doesn`t bear any accountability for any investing losses you might incur as a final result of making use of this details.Fusion Media or any individual concerned with Fusion Media will not acknowledge any liability for loss or harm as a end result of reliance on the details together with info, quotations, charts and buy/sell alerts contained within just this website. Be sure to be completely educated concerning the threats and expenses associated with buying and selling the economic marketplaces, it is one particular of the riskiest investment sorts probable.